Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has shared a new research note that again points to next year’s MacBook Air coming in multiple new colors while also ditching the familiar tapered design. The note, seen by 9to5Mac, says that we should expect the new device to arrive “around mid-2022.”
We’ve heard similar rumors via leaker Jon Prosser before now, and the same report coming out of the reputable Ming-Chi Kuo adds further weight to their accuracy.
Previous rumors suggest we could see new colors similar to the recent iPad Air refresh, with Prosser also saying that the design will no longer be tapered towards the front of the keyboard — something Kuo also backs up.
Following up after a report from late July, Ming-Chi Kuo is out today with a new analyst note on the next-gen MacBook Air. While many of the details remain the same from Kuo’s previous predictions, the note mentions the 2022 MacBook Air with mini-LED will come in multiple colors with an updated form factor that will match the design of the upcoming 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro.
The new 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro are expected to come with some form of MagSafe charging, while the return of HDMI and SD card slots are also rumored.
It isn’t clear whether the new MacBook Air will also include those ports, but MagSafe is definitely something we expect to make the jump to the new notebook.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.100 ISO Beta Update Released
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 5 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.