Amazon is selling the latest version of the iPad Air for just $579 in WiFi+Cellular form right now. That’s a decent saving over the usual asking price of around $630.
This model is the latest and greatest to come out of the iPad Air lineup and it can be yours in any of the three colors available; Gold, Space Gray, or Silver.
No matter which of the colors you opt for, you’ll get the same iPad Air underneath. That means there’s a 10.5-inch Retina display to enjoy, along with True Tone and wide color gamut. An Apple A12 Bionic chip keeps things ticking over and Touch ID is in play to make sure all of your stuff is as safe as houses. All of that in a device that can go a whole 10 hours of use before it needs to see a charger.
When you install iPadOS 13 on this thing you’ll unlock a whole new world of power and multitasking. It’ll likely ship with iOS 12 installed, but one update and you’ll be up to speed.
The iPad Air is a great tablet whether you’re looking to get some work done or just want to enjoy the latest that Apple Arcade has to offer. With its huge display there are few better devices for watching movies and TV shows, too.
Buy: Apple iPad Air (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64GB) from Amazon: $579 | Original price: $630
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section