Here’s how to fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error right after the update on your compatible iPhone device.
Apple’s iOS 13 update is here and hopefully your update is going according to plan. If it isn’t then there are a couple of potential errors you might be seeing, and the most irritating is absolutely the infamous “Could not activate iPhone” error.
When you see this it’s usually when you’re doing a full, fresh update to iOS 13 via iTunes. It’s when your iPhone needs to reach out to Apple’s servers to activate itself. And if it can’t reach them, it fails. That’s when you get the error and all kinds of hell break loose.
There are a couple of things you can try if you find yourself in that unenviable situation, and one of them you’re definitely not going to like. You’ll see what we mean further down.
But first, the option that you might like!
Restart your router
If you’re connected to the internet but can’t get beyond the activation stage, sometimes restarting your router is the way to go. It’s worth a shot, and it often solves weird problems were devices can’t connect to a service or app. This is one of those occasions, so what do you lose from giving it a shot?
Wait it out and cross your fingers
The other, and potentially most likely situation, is that Apple’s servers simply can’t cope with the number of connections they are receiving. If that’s the case there isn’t anything you can do to fix the problem. All you can do is sit back, wait, and try again later.
We don’t you that you wouldn’t like it!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]