You can now download iOS 13 final IPSW links and install on iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE and iPod touch 7th-generation. iOS 13 is Apple’s latest major update for iPhone and iPod touch devices, bringing in many new features to one of the world’s most popular mobile platform.
For a full list of features on what’s new in iOS 13, you can check out our separate detailed post on it here.
In the post below, we have basically detailed two methods by which you can go about installing iOS 13 on your iPhone or iPod touch today. The first is the easier and recommended method for most users where you simply download the OTA Update file and install it while the second one is clean installing via iTunes in case you feel like starting it all from scratch for optimum performance and battery life.
So, without further ado, here’s how to install iOS 13 on your device.
How to download and install iOS 13 [OTA Update method]:
Step 1: Connect your device to WiFi and head over to Settings > General > Software Update on the device itself.
Step 2: Once there, wait for OTA Update of iOS 13 to pop-up.
Step 3: Once the update shows up, simply tap on “Download and Install” to begin installing it.
And that’s about it.
How to download and install iOS 13 [Clean install method]:
Before going ahead with this method, you must obviously make sure that your device is fully backed up to either iCloud or locally to a computer using iTunes. If you haven’t already, you must follow our guide on how to prepare for iOS 13 before installing the right way here: iOS 13 Release: Here’s How To Prepare Your iPhone Right Now For The Update.
For clean installing iOS 13 final version, you will first need to get hold of IPSW file of the final version for your specific device, which you can do so from below.
iOS 13 17A577 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
Once downloaded, simply restore (not update) to it using the latest version of iTunes on a Mac or Windows PC. You can find full guide on clean installing iOS 13 here: iOS 13 Clean Install On iPhone: Here’s How-To Guide On It.
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Download Release Time In Your Region Time Zone
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]