With the new TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak now being stable, Cydia tweaks are continuously being updated to support iOS 8.3. In this video I will show you some of my personal favorite tweaks that you should definitely check out if you are new to the jailbreak scene and have just jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 8.3.
Here are they:
- SwipeSelection – A very useful tweak allowing you to edit text using gestures on the keyboard to move the cursor and select text.
- Cylinder – Change the animations when swiping from page to page on the home screen.
- TypeStatus – Get notified in your status bar when an iMessage is read or when someone is typing.
- TinyBar – Gives you a shrunken notification banner down to the size of the status bar. Also, gives you the option to hide the title and/or icon.
- Alkaline – Replace the stock iOS battery icon with new battery icon.
- Apex 2 – If you are a freak when it comes to app organization, Apex 2 is something worth checking out. By swiping up or down on any app icon, you are able to place other apps that will hide behind it. (example: Place multiple camera or photo editing apps behind your main camera app.)
- NoSlowAnimations – This tweak makes system-wide animations in iOS faster, giving you a feel of a snappier iOS device.
- Slide2Kill8 Lite – This gives you the ability to slide down home screen in the switcher to kill all apps. Something Apple should have already added to iOS.
- PandoraSkips – If you are a music lover and use Pandora, this tweak allows you to have an unlimited amount of skips. No need to get stuck on a song you don’t want to listen to!
- Zeppelin – Easily change your carrier logo to a anything you like ranging from Batman, Superman, Apple, Android, Nike and more.
These are some of the tweaks that I’m currently rocking on my device. If these don’t satisfy your taste, definitely check out our full compatible list of over 350 jailbreak tweaks that are now compatible to run on iOS 8.3: iOS 8.3 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks On Cydia [List].
So which jailbreak tweaks are you guys rocking on your iPhone? Share with us in the comments section below.
For tutorials on how to jailbreak:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 With TaiG v2 [Tutorial] (Windows)
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3 On Mac OS X With TaiG, Here’s How [Video] (Mac)
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 With TaiG v2 On iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, iPad, More [Updated]
- Fix TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Stuck At 20% Error 1101, 1102, 1103 And More [Troubleshooting Guide]