We’ve been hearing tons of rumors that we might see a new entry-level iPhone within the next few weeks and now we have that as close as confirmed as we’re likely to get without Apple telling us. That’s because a case for the new iPhone has appeared in stock at a Best Buy store.
The case in question is from Urban Armor Gear and is for the “new iPhone 4.7″, 2020” which means Apple will likely just call the new iPhone exactly that – iPhone.
Interestingly the case has a street date – it cannot be sold before – April 5. That’s a Sunday, which is a surprise and it certainly is unlikely to be indicative of when the new iPhone will go on sale. Apple simply won’t announce a new product on a Sunday.
It does mean that we’re likely to see the announcement next week, though. It’s possible it will come the week after, with the case going on sale before the phone, too. It would be strange, but not impossible to imagine.
The photo comes from someone who claims to be a Best Buy employee, although they obviously weren’t going to name any names for fear of being found to have shared it. There’s no suggestion that this is a fake photo, either.
The new iPhone is expected to resemble an iPhone 8, with a 4.7-inch display and a Touch ID Home button. An Apple A13 processor will power the device, making it a speedy proposition indeed.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak