You can now jailbreak iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max with the release of Unc0ver 4.0.0 on iOS 13.3. Here are the details on this.
The latest release of Unc0ver, which is v4.0.0, is powered by Brandon Azad’s oob_timestamp tfp0 exploit and supports all A12-A13 based devices running iOS 13.0-13.3 including the very latest iPhone 11 series.
According to the official changelog, the latest Unc0ver v4.0.0 adds: Full-fledged support for A12-A13 devices on iOS 13.0-13.3 with Cydia and system-wide tweak injection.
It’s important to note that for A11 and older devices running latest versions of iOS 13, checkra1n is the way to go as Unc0ver doesn’t support them but Unc0ver v4.0.0 is the first public jailbreak tool to add support for A13 devices.
It’s also important to note that Unc0ver v4.0.0 uses Substitute for tweaks injunction instead of Saurik’s Cydia Substrate and the main reason for that is that Saurik hasn’t updated Substrate for latest-generation A13 devices as yet.
Unc0ver v4.0.0 can be downloaded from Unc0ver.dev. Once downloaded, you can follow our previous tutorial on how to go about using it to jailbreak your device:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1 Released
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.