Here’s a tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 13.3 using Checkra1n on Mac on a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
Checkra1n 0.9.7 has just been released offering support for iOS 13.3; previously the jailbreak app was limited to supporting iOS 13.2.3 and older firmwares.
The update came in pretty fast, and can be owed to the powerful checkm8 exploit, which Apple has no answer to for now due it being based on bootrom-based exploit. So without wasting anytime, assuming you have updated to iOS 13.3, let’s get down to business!
- An A5-A11 powered iPhone or iPad (Do not that iPhone XR / XS / 11 / 11 Pro are not yet supported)
- Of course you need access to a Mac as the app is only compatible with macOS as of right now with Windows and Linux versions said to be coming soon.
- The latest iTunes version, but if you’re running macOS Catalina, Finder has you covered.
- Lastly, download the latest checkra1n jailbreak app from here.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac and simply launch the checkra1n jailbreak app.
Step 2: Next up, once your connected device is detected by checkra1n, hit the Start button, followed by selecting Next.
Step 3: Once you get to the next screen, the checkra1n app will provide you instructions on how to put the device into DFU mode. This is a necessary step in order for the jailbreak to carry on. Follow the on-screen instructions. If those steps are giving you trouble, then you can follow our own instructions on how to put your device into DFU mode here:
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, iPhone X / XR / XS / XS Max / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, or 2018 iPad Pro owners can follow this guide.
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus owners: Enter DFU Mode On iPhone 7 Or iPhone 7 Plus, Here’s How
- If you have an iPhone 6s / 6s Plus or any other iPad, then follow the instructions here.
Please do note that in the case of failing the DFU mode step, the jailbreak process will simply fail, so you will have to try again.
When the device has been successfully put into DFU mode, checkra1n will begin the jailbreaking process, and you will have to let your device be for a while. A short moment later, the device should respiring and you should see the the checkra1n app on your Home screen.
Step 4: Once last step, launch the checkra1n app, and you will see the brand-new Loader screen. Here, select Cydia to install it in order get up and running with all those incredible tweaks! Your device should respring yet again, and Cydia should appear on the Home screen.
You can now use Cydia to install all of your favorite jailbreak tweaks!
Note: Checkra1n is a semi-tethered jailbreak; which means is that if you reboot your device, you will have to put it back into jailbreak mode every time by connecting your device to your computer, running checkra1n app, putting the device into DFU mode and then letting the app put it back into jailbreak mode.
Check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.3 / iPadOS 13.3:
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- iOS 13.3 Jailbreak With Checkra1n Likely To Come Soon In The Form Of New Update
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.7 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak