Here are Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro / Pro Max matching color accessories including case, Lightning cable, Qi wireless and USB charger, Bluetooth speaker, Apple Watch band, AirPods case and much more.
If you picked up an iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max it seems the chances are good that you went for the Midnight Green color. Anecdotally, that seems to be the color that everyone has bought, and with good reason. It’s gorgeous. And if you want to kit yourself out with accessories to match, this is the place to start.
Below is a collection of accessories that are perfectly suited to being used with a Midnight Green iPhone. If you’re looking to complete the look, then look no further.
When it comes to picking up a case to make the best of your Midnight Green iPhone, a green case is a good place to start. And Totallee is the brand of the moment. Whether you have an iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, these cases are great.
A case is great but if you want something that shows off the phone rather than covers it up, a bumper is the way to go. And it still keeps your iPhone safe should you manage to drop it, too.
- ESR iPhone 11 Pro Metal Bumper: $15.99
- ESR iPhone 11 Pro Max Metal Bumper: $15.99
USB-C to Lightning Cable
You’ll obviously need a green Lightning cable to go with your green iPhone, right? Of course you will.
Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t make AirPods in different colors, which is a real shame. We’d love Midnight Green AirPods but for now, the best we can do is a case.
Apple Watch Band
An Apple Watch Sport Band that matches your iPhone is about as baller as it gets. So why not go the whole hog and make sure everything fits in with your vibe?
It might seem a but over the top, but how about a battery pack that matches your iPhone? This is the kind of thing that shows you’ve got yourself together and we’re sure everyone will look on in awe at your matching gear. Probably.
Need a wireless charger to go with your Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro/Max? We have got you covered!
If PopSockets are your thing, who are we to judge? They might not be our bag but we’ve heard from tons of people who swear by them. And now you can get one to match your iPhone, too.
This is where things start to get interesting. There are some gorgeous headphones available in some even more gorgeous colors. But the Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones are some of the best looking. And that green just seems to match the Midnight Green iPhone perfectly.
Not all speakers can be picked up in different colors, but JBL has you covered. And like the Beats headphones, you’d be surprised at just how close this green is to Apple’s Midnight Green.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Released
- R SIM iOS 13 Unlock For iPhone 11, 11 Pro And Older Models, Here’s How It Works
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.