You can now download iOS 13.3 beta 1 / iPadOS 13.3 beta 1 IPSW links and OTA profile file for your compatible iPhone or iPad. Apple is continuing its dedication to getting iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 as good as they can be. As always, we have all of the details for you.
Tim Cook’s company doesn’t show any signs of slowing down when it comes to releasing new versions of its operating systems, both in a pre-release capacity and into production.
Ever since the original public iOS 13 release, the fruit company has been throwing out new versions of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 left right and center in the hopes of not only fine-tuning the platforms but also integrating some of the features that didn’t make the initial cut with the maiden release.
These latest releases – which see iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 officially go into beta – are the company’s latest attempt at getting it right. It’s fair to say that iOS/iPadOS 13 hasn’t been greeted with an overwhelming amount of positivity over the last 4-5 weeks. Plenty of people were extremely positive about the potential for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 but feel that the execution has been somewhat lacking and that both have shipped with far more bugs and instabilities that they should have.
There are no major clues as to what is contained within iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 at this point in time but this is slightly more than a small point update so the hope is that it not only comes with stability and performance improvements but also a few feature enhancements and functionality improvements for all compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad models. We will of course update you guys once we learn more about today’s update.
In the meantime, go and grab the release right now on your compatible iPhone or iPad as an OTA Update via Settings > General > Software Update section of the device itself or as an IPSW file from developer.apple.com.
As a developer, you will want to ensure that it offers stability at the same time as not immediately breaking anything within your own application. We will, of course, be putting iOS 13.3 and iPadOS 13.3 onto test devices to see exactly what has changed.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 Jailbreak Checkra1n Release Date Apparently Gets Teased
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak