You can now download Checkra1n 0.9.7 beta for Mac iOS 13.3 jailbreak IPA for your iPhone or iPad device. Here are the details.
The much awaited checkra1n jailbreak for iOS 13.3 has just been released for compatible iPhones and iPads, allowing users to hop on to the jailbreak bandwagon without wasting any time.
Checkra1n had earlier been compatible with iOS 13.2.3, but word was that with the public release of iOS 13.3, and the magic that the checkm8 exploit was, iOS 13.3 compatibility was imminent, and with the update to version 0.9.7, that day has come.
Checkra1n has had a successful run amongst jailbreak fans as it covers a variety of devices which range from A5 to A11-powered machines. With checkm8 being at the helm of things, Apple has to sit back and watch the show as it remains incapable of patching the exploit on all A5-A11 devices because of its bootrom-based nature. It had been some time since iOS 13.3 came out, which gave the team behind checkra1n, the time to test the jailbreak, and check for any bugs or performance issues that might have been encountered in this pursuit.
Here’s full changelog of what’s new or changed in checkra1n 0.9.7:
-Fixes an issue which prevented the GUI from detecting changes in device modes
-Fixes an issue that caused the GUI to hang when jailbreaking some iPad models
-Add inital Apple TV 4K support
-Purge OTA updates on boot
-Add support for iOS 13.3
-Remove libimobiledevice as a dependency
-Properly handle situations where there’s no internet connection available while bootstrapping tvOS
-Add a Control Center shortcut for the tvOS loader app
-If you are experiencing the -20, please rejailbreak with the no-substrate mode option checked in the app, and see if removing tweaks resolves your issue.
-The Apple TV 4K will produce a -20 error, even on a successful jailbreak
If you have updated your iPhone or iPad to iOS 13.3 and are perfectly happy with the decision, you can download checkra1n 0.9.7 for Mac right now from checkra.in and begin your jailbreaking journey.
For a full step by step guide for jailbreaking iOS 13.3, check out our post here: Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]. Or you could check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.3:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- iOS 13.3 Jailbreak With Checkra1n Likely To Come Soon In The Form Of New Update
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.2.3 Jailbreak IPA On Mac [0.9.6 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak