You can now download Checkra1n 0.9.6 beta for Mac iOS 13.2.3 jailbreak IPA for your iPhone or iPad device. Here are the details.
The checkm8-based checkra1n jailbreak has been updated to support iOS 13.2.3 and released into the public domain. Previously, checkra1n offered support up to iOS 13.2.2 but due to the powerful underlying exploit, it is not restricted by firmware versioning and now supports Apple’s latest public firmware version.
Checkra1n is an extremely powerful jailbreak offering support for devices as far back as Apple’s iPhone 5s and comes with support for firmware dating back to iOS 12.3.
Because it inherits its power from the underlying checkm8 exploit, Apple cannot patch the vulnerability on A5-A11 devices in order to make the jailbreak useless going forward. This is because the checkm8 exploit is bootrom-based and is executed before the device kicks the OS into action.
Now, with this release, the checkra1n team has been able to ensure that any changes made to iOS 13.2.3 are accounted for within the checkra1n process, leaving the team in a position to confidently mark checkra1n as supporting iOS 13.2.3. In addition to iOS 13.2.3, latest checkra1n also adds support for iPad Air 2, iPad 5th-Gen and iPad Pro 1st-Gen. Full changelog is as follows:
-Fixes support for the iPad 6th Generation
-Fixes an issue where A7 devices would report an error code on success
-Fixes an issue where jailbreak app icons would show up on the boot after using loader’s “Restore System” functionality
-Makes the loader app more resilient to errors occurring after a long uptime
-Fixes an issue where Loader and Cydia would fail with a no internet connection message on Chinese iPhones
-Fixes an issue where the the iPad Pro Smart Keyboard would disconnect
-Fixes an issue where fast charging did not work
-Add support for jailbreaking Apple TVs from within the same app
-Added support for the iPad 5th Generation, iPad Air 2nd Generation the iPad Pro 1st Generation
-Added support for iOS 13.2.3
-Re-engineered the command line interface from the ground up
-Drastically improved loader’s speed
-Restructured loaderd and friends into separate launch daemons to survive userland reboot and removed insult from daemon name
-Export kernel base and other useful things for developers (see jbctl for details)
With this release, the checkra1n jailbreak utility still contains the “beta” tag, meaning that the team has yet to release an official 1.0 version. With that in mind, it still comes with the pre-cursor warning that it really shouldn’t be used on a primary driver in case something does go wrong with the jailbreak process. It is very unlikely that it will due to the amount of testing that checkra1n has had and the competencies of the underlying team. But, it’s always worth keeping in that jailbreaking is a complex beast and absolutely anything is possible.
If you have upgraded to iOS 13.2.3 – either purposely or accidentally – then you can rest assured that you are still in a fortuitous position to jailbreak and you can grab the latest version of checkra1n from checkra1n.com to do exactly that on an A5-A11 compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch device right now!
Update: Our full step by step guide for jailbreaking iOS 13.2.3 is up: Jailbreak iOS 13.2.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Tutorial].
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.3:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 13.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update File Along With iPadOS 13.3 Beta 2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 Using Checkra1n On Mac, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak IPA For iOS 13.2.2 On Mac [0.9 beta]
- iOS 13.2.3 Jailbreak With Checkra1n Update Likely To Come Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Fix Cydia Crashing On Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak