You can now download iOS 13.4 final IPSW links and OTA update for iPhone and iPadOS 13.4 final for compatible iPad models. Here are the details.
After a prolonged period of time in testing, Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has officially released iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 out into the public domain.
For iPhone and iPad owners who love nothing more than sinking their teeth into new features, this is some much-welcomed news in a period of otherwise doom and gloom due to COVID-19. If you are forced to self-isolate, then you now have new features to interact with, at least.
As far as iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 are concerned, device owners will actually have something tangible to get to grips with rather than just bug fixes or progressive improvements. the highly-anticipated iCloud Folder Sharing is now part of the iOS and iPadOS platforms with this latest release. Apple has also made some sweet UI tweaks within various apps, such as the native Mail app, as well as introducing new powerful user-facing options in the TV app related to data management and streaming preferences.
The firmware is packed with new Memoji and Animoji stickers and there is access to a brand new CarKey API that paves the way for devices to lock, unlock, and start a car that has NFC capabilities.
If you want to try out iOS 13.4/iPadOS 13.4, grab your compatible iPhone or iPad and head over to Settings > General > Software Update and grab the OTA update from there. This is a quick and seamless download and installation process. Alternatively, if you prefer to use iTunes on Windows or Mac, or Finder on macOS Catalina and higher, to restore or update your device using IPSW files, then you can grab the right file for your device(s) from the links below:
iOS 13.4 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
iPadOS 13.4 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch – 2018 | 2020)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation | 3rd generation | 4th generation)
- iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 3 (2019), iPad mini 5 (2019)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 GM IPSW Links, OTA Profile Along With GM Of iPadOS 13.4, watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4 & macOS 10.15.4 Beta 6
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak