If you’ve experienced a strange screen distortion when using Windows 10 on a Mac, don’t worry. Apple knows what’s going on and it’s published a new support document all about it.
Oddly, it appears that the problem only relates to the right side of the display and on Macs that are using AMD Radeon graphics. If you’re using an external display, things might be even worse with the whole screen distorted.
If you’re impacted by this Apple says that you should update the AMD drivers while in Windows. But if that isn’t possible because none are available, there’s a workaround that involves running at a reduced resolution.
If updated AMD graphics drivers aren’t yet available for your Mac model, you can work around the issue on an external display by reducing the resolution of the display or using a lower-resolution display.
Apple details the steps requires to make this all happen over on its new support document. One word of warning – the workaround is no use on Apple’s Pro Display XDR or the LG UltraFine 4K and 5K displays.
Apple is clearly laying the blame squarely at AMD’s feet here, something that will be difficult for users to stomach if they have to resort to using this workaround at all.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 GM IPSW Links, OTA Profile Along With GM Of iPadOS 13.4, watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4 & macOS 10.15.4 Beta 6
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak