We’ve been hoping Apple would announce the iPhone 9 Plus pretty soon, and while that still might be in the cards despite coronavirus, it doesn’t look like it will be the only new phone announced. According to code snippets from iOS 14, an iPhone 9 Plus is going to be announced, too.
According to 9to5Mac, which has been taking a look at early iOS 14 code, there is a new suggestion that there will be two versions of the iPhone 9 on offer.
It will run with the A13 processor, just like the smaller model. Not to mention Apple’s current flagship iPhones as well.
This, of course, makes plenty of sense. We’ve all been expecting the new iPhone 9 to be the replacement for the iPhone SE, but instead it appears to be a direct replacement for the iPhone 8. In that context, an iPhone 9 Plus is a no-brainer for Apple, and with the A13 processor in-hand it will be a very fast phone, too. And then there’s Touch ID for those who miss their Home button.
These iPhones will feature a solid state Home button, which was introduced with iPhone 7 and kept on iPhone 8. That means the Home button has no moving parts, as it uses the Taptic Engine to simulate clicks and reduce hardware failures.
We don’t know what the pricing will be for the new iPhones, but we’re expecting them to be cheap. Or, at least, cheap for new iPhones. We’ll hopefully be seeing them announced sooner or later, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak