You probably already have tons and tons of subscription services each and every month, but Microsoft wants to make sure that its new Microsoft 365 service is one of them. And the good news? If you already have Office 365 you already pay for it.
That’s because Microsoft Office 365 is now Microsoft 365. The new name comes with some new features, too, with Microsoft wanting to make the service more compelling for those who have been skeptical about it so far.
One of the new features is Microsoft Editor, which keeps tabs as you type and then recommends new words based on what you’re trying to say. It sounds a bit like Grammarly, to be honest.
On top of that, there are new deals with Adobe, Headspace, and Bark, which means subscribers to Microsoft 365 will get new features and additional services within the one service payment, if you will.
Speaking of payments, anyone signing up will pay the same $6.99 per month fee that was charged for Microsoft Office 365. That’s for individual plans. Those looking for a family plan will pay $9.99 for up to six people.
All of this kicks off from April 21, so there’s still a little time to get your head around what’s going to change and what isn’t before Microsoft rebrands everything to within an inch of its life.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak