The updated O2 UK iPhone plans has added “video calls” in their list of “Key Features”, hence strongly suggesting that the next-gen iPhone will support video conferencing of some sort come this June. The said option can be seen in the screenshot below, or on the O2 UK site here.
We already know that Apple has laid the foundation for video calling in the latest iPhone 3.2 SDK for iPad. This has been repeatedly confirmed by devs that iPhone OS 3.2 contains rudimentary support for video calling.
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone OS 4.0 Firmware Features
- iPhone 4.0 Firmware Spotted in the Wild
- iPhone OS 3.2 Confirmed Features
- Next Generation iPhone 4G to Feature LED Camera Flash?
- iPhone 4G to Feature Magic Mouse like Touch Sensitive Case?