Here’s MagSafe power bank that can wirelessly charge your iPhone 12 without needing any cables. Here are the details on it.
Apple’s MagSafe magnetic charging system is great if you’re looking for a way to charge your iPhone on your desk, but it’s pretty useless if you’re on the move.
That doesn’t have to be the case though, with this MagSafe magnetic power bank for the iPhone 12 series of devices now being available.
Slap it on the back of your iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, or iPhone 12 Pro Max and you’ll be juiced up on the move.
Available in two different versions, the MagSafe magnetic power bank can charge your iPhone at up to 15W via its 5,000mAh battery. That’s more than enough power to fully charge an iPhone.
Coming in two different variants, the “Magnetic Power Bank for iPhone 12 Series” removes the pain of carrying around cables to charge your iPhone with power banks on the go thanks to magnets built right into the power bank.
This, without a doubt, is absolutely a great way to charge your iPhone while you’re out and about, all without the need for any messy cables.
Order soon to bag your MagSafe magnetic power bank for a bargain price with 20% off, too, as part of Summer 2021 Sale.
Buy: Magnetic Power Bank For iPhone 12 Series 5W: $39.95 | Original price: $49.95
Buy: Magnetic Power Bank For iPhone 12 Series 15W: $54.95 | Original price: $69.95
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Beta 6 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- iOS 15 Beta 5 Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.7.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.7.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 14.7.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.7.1 And iPadOS 14.7.1 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.