We’ve said time and time again how awesome smart plugs are and we’ll stand by that. Being able to take standard devices and make them smart without spending huge sums of money is pretty great, and right now you can do that with two devices for just $19.99.
Normally, this smart plug would sell for around $30, but if you clip the on-page coupon you will save $10 and pay just $19.99. You don’t need to enter any other discount codes, however. We don’t know how long that price will be on offer though, so make sure to pick this deal up now while you can. It isn’t likely to be around for long.
Buy: Kasa Smart Plug by TP-Link from Amazon: $19.99 with on-page coupon | Original price: $30
Unlike most smart plugs this one will give you two different sockets, both of which you can control independently.
Double the outlets: Control 2 devices from anywhere at the same time or individually with one smart plug; Ideal for controlling lamps in your bedroom, kitchen appliances, or even an iron in your laundry room.
You can control everything from your phone or with your voice thanks to Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. You don’t need to buy any hubs, either. Just connect these and you’re up and running in no time at all.
At the time of writing, this smart plug has almost 1,200 reviews on Amazon and a combined score of 4.7 stars out of a possible five.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.