We’re waiting for the PS5 to go on sale next month and we’re still missing some proper looks at various things, including the interface we’ll be using. We still don’t know what that looks like, but we do now at least have the first PS5 hands-ons that we can enjoy.
Shared by 4gamer, we get to see the PS5 in both vertical and horizontal configuration and the 4gamer people tell us that the PS5 is silent – excellent news for those of us who have PS4 consoles that sound like jet engines.
As The Verge points out, the 4gamer photos also show a strange silver latch that hasn’t been explained so far. We’re thinking that it might be where the replaceable SSD lives, but we’ll have to wait and see to be sure.
This latch could be how you access the ability to expand PS5 storage, with it presumably allowing the side to be removed. There’s no other obvious way to slot an SSD into the PS5, but we’re still waiting on Sony to confirm how it will handle expandable storage.
A video shared by Famitsu shows is just how large this thing is going to be, but we also get to see the PS5’s new DualSense controller as well.
Unfortunately, none of this shows us the interface we will be using when the PS5 lands which is interesting, though we do have a teaser of the new PS5 UI for now.
Sony's small PS5 UI teaser there pic.twitter.com/D7m6SrVfCk
— Tom Warren (@tomwarren) June 11, 2020
We haven’t seen anyone playing proper PS5 games either, beyond the Astro’s Playroom title that will come bundled in. With the PS5 launching within weeks, we can expect to see more information as we get closer to that November 12 date.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.