Apple announced the latest and hugely impressive iPad Air 4 during a special media event this week and with the devices going on sale today, some people have already been able to take them for a spin.
Apple invited some members of the Chinese media to a hands-on event and those people are already posting footage of the event online.
While these videos are in Chinese for obvious reasons, they’re still worth checking out for anyone who is keen to pick up the latest and greatest tablet to bear the iPad Air name. This thing really does look like an 11-inch iPad Pro and that’s something further driven home in these videos. We get to see how the new Touch ID functionality works, too.
One of the videos in particular shows us what the new colors look like, with Apple offering blue and green iPads for the first time ever. We’re still not sure we’re 100% sold on the idea of a green iPad Air, but it’s your money – we’ll let you decide!
All of the new iPad Air models are available today, along with the Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE. Have you ordered one? Let us know in the comments and definitely shout out if you’re already using one of the new Apple products!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.