Apple has, for the second time in as many months, managed to whip up a global storm ahead of yet another media event. The Cupertino-based company clearly didn’t get its fill of attention during its September 15 event and is holding yet another announcement in a few hours. Here, you can find out exactly when the event will start in your local area.
Apple will be taking a familiar stance in front of the world in a digital-only event that will have the eyes and ears of the world watching and listening in anticipation of the company’s latest global announcement. And, of course, we will have our eyes firmly affixed to the stream to see exactly what is announced so that we can bring it to you in almost real-time.
We’d love to have a long list of speculatory items that Apple could potentially announce during this “Hi, Speed” event at Apple Park but the reality is that we’re expecting one major announcement; the new 2020 iPhone lineup.
As soon as the invite emails dropped with the “Hi, Speed” tagline, the world started talking about Apple’s next-generation iPhone with the potential of faster connection speeds thanks to embedded 5G capabilities. In fact, if recent speculation is to be believed, then the “Hi, Speed” event could witness the introduction of four brand new iPhone models, ranging from 5.4-inches in display size all the way up to 6.7-inches.
Of course, given Apple’s history with these types of events, it’s highly unlikely that the new iPhone will be the only thing announced during the event. Let’s hope we get some excitement and a really excellent “one more thing” moment.
As is always the case, we will be on hand to cover everything from tomorrow’s digital event. Our coverage ensures that you don’t miss a single thing from the event if you are unable to tune in to see it all first-hand. We will make sure that you get all of the announcements with any applicable commentary from our team. This means that you don’t have to miss out on any vital information.
Make sure you check out your local time zone in the chart below to ensure that you don’t miss any of the unveilings wherever you are located in the world.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.