Apple’s brand-new iPhone 14 Plus goes on sale tomorrow, Friday, October 7. Apple confirmed as much today, sharing a press release just hours before the new iPhone goes on sale.
While Apple already has the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max on sale around the world, the 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus has had to wait a few weeks.
Apple hasn’t said why it chose to release the devices separately, but pre-orders have been available for a while and those who got their order in early should receive their new iPhone tomorrow.
The iPhone 14 Plus is the first non-Pro iPhone to feature a 6.7-inch display, making it a good option for those who want that larger device but don’t want to have to spring for a new iPhone 14 Pro Max. The device itself is the same as the iPhone 14, meaning the A15 Bionic is paired with what Apple says is “the best battery life ever in an iPhone.”
While 6.7 inches just like the iPhone 14 Pro Max, it’s worth remembering that the iPhone 14 Plus doesn’t feature an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate nor an Always-On Display. Keep that in mind if you’re weighting the two devices up before making a purchase.
Other differences include the Dynamic Island and new cameras on the iPhone 14 Pro Max, too.
The new iPhone 14 Plus is available tomorrow, starting at $899.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.