Apple might have already released the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max, but that doesn’t mean that it is done with the new releases.
The final iPhone release of the year, the new iPhone 14 Plus, will go on sale on October 7, and delivery windows are already starting to lengthen.
While shipping times for many of the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models are into the weeks now, things haven’t been quite so bad for the iPhone 14.
It’s a similar story for iPhone 14 Plus, with anyone looking to place an order today likely to have to wait until next week for delivery, depending on the color and storage configuration they choose.
The iPhone 14 Plus is a 6.7-inch model of the standard 6.1-inch iPhone 14, complete with the same A15 Bionic chip and slightly upgraded cameras compared to last year’s iPhone 13.
However, this is the first time that a device of this size has been offered without buyers having to stump up for a Pro Max model, opening the door for those who don’t want to spend so much but do want a larger device.
While delivery estimates are now moving into next week, it still isn’t clear just how popular this model will be. The one it replaces, the iPhone 13 mini, was never a big seller for Apple with that thought to be the reason that it didn’t get an iPhone 14 revision.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.