You can now download iOS 16.0.2 OTA profile file and IPSW links for iPhone 14, 14 Pro, iPhone 13, 12, 11, X, XR and iPhone 8. Here are the details.
Coming about two weeks after the initial 16.0 release of iOS 16, the new 16.0.2 update is mainly a bug fix and security update release which fixes some critical issues on iPhone, especially the newly released iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models.
According to the official release notes of iOS 16.0.2, Apple has fixed blurry Camera issue found on iPhone 14 series, the intrusive “Allow Paste” issue, VoiceOver bug, among other problems.
Here’s the full changelog of iOS 16.0.2 coming directly from Apple:
– This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone including the following:
– Camera may vibrate and cause blurry photos when shooting with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
– Display may appear completely black during device setup
– Copy and paste between apps may cause a permission prompt to appear more than expected
– VoiceOver may be unavailable after rebooting
– Addresses an issue where touch input was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 displays after being serviced
You can download iOS 16.0.2 on your compatible iPhone model by either heading over to Settings > General > Software Update section of the device and grabbing the OTA profile file from there.
Alternatively, you can grab IPSW file of iOS 16.0.2 for your device from below and then use iTunes or Finder to update to it on your iPhone.
iOS 16.0.2 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation), (3rd Generation)
Happy iOS 16.0.2 update day, folks!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.