Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro and the Dynamic Island are the talk of the town right now, but you don’t don’t need to get your hands on a new iPhone to take it for a spin.
If you’re using Android, you can download an app that makes it happen right now.
That app is called dynamicSpot, and while it’s still in beta it does exactly what you think. With the app installed you’ll get an experience similar to the Dynamic Island, with playback control, timers, and more all appearing at the top of the screen. It isn’t quite the same, of course, but it’s a pretty good approximation considering how quickly the developer was able to turn it around.
With dynamicSpot you can easily get the iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island feature on your device! dynamicSpot gives you Dynamic Island mini multitasking feature, making it easier to access recent notifications or phone status changes. Just tap on the little black popup to open the displayed app, long press the popup to expand it and view more details. iPhone’s Dynamic Island is not customizable, but dynamicSpot is! You can change interaction settings, select when to show or hide the popup or which apps should appear.
The Dynamic Island is one of the most notable features of the new iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max and it will only get better. The iOS 16.1 beta includes support for Live Activities, something that will make use of the dynamic island to display information on-screen. The iOS 16.1 beta is in the hands of developers and public beta testers now and will likely ship to the world within weeks.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- iOS 16 Final OTA Profile File Download And IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.