Google announced the new Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro devices earlier today and to go with them, it’s also confirmed that the company has some new cases to offer, too.
A number of new cases featuring matching colors are available to choose from, including Pixel 7 cases that feature dual-toned designs.
That means that you’ll get a base color for the case, but with volume and other buttons colored differently. The color will also match the camera bar on the back of the Pixel 7 Pro as well.
There’s another notable change from the previous Pixel 6 case design as well, with the new ones featuring a chamfered edge to the camera area around the back. That’ll make the phone easier to hold and less sharp to the finger.
The new cases are all available in multiple colors with the Pixel 7 Pro available in Chalk, Obsidian, and Hazel. Those buying a case for their new Pixel 7 can choose from Chalk, Obsidian, and Lemongrass with prices set at just $29, which seeks reasonable to us.
All of the cases are available to pre-order now, and you can probably expect them to arrive around the same time as the phones themselves. That means October 13, or thereabouts.
If you’re looking to get your own case you can order direct from Google today.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.