Here’s when Fortnite Season 11 (or Chapter 2) may start based on release date rumors and leaks floating around on social media.
In an unprecedented event aptly titled “The End,” the world Fortnite was turned on its head yesterday. The overarching Season 10 storyline built up to a crescendo in-game, with players able to see multiple Visitor rockets converge into one large rift that sucked up the frozen meteor, sending it hurtling towards the middle of the map moments later. What followed was a cosmic implosion that sucked up the entire map and every player in it.
Players who log into the game right now will be greeted by a black hole, with no indication as to when the new season will begin. Developer Epic Games remains tight-lipped as well, having deleted all tweets from the Fortnite Twitter account accept the one showing a live stream of the event, which is, at the time of writing, still showing the aforementioned black hole. At a time like this, the only avenue for the impatient among us is the rumor-mill, which has a few theories as to the time remaining till Season 11, or Chapter 2, as a recent leak suggested it may be called.
Popular data-miner Lucas7yoshi, in their hunt for answers, found references to the “end time” for the ongoing event on the Fortnite website. The time initially read 6 AM EST on Tuesday, October 15, but just a few hours into the event, was changed to 4 AM EST on Thursday, October 17.
While the aforementioned Chapter 2 leak would suggest Epic Games may have a lot to work on in the current downtime, with a new map in the cards, four days seems like too much time to have its avid player-base wait.
Of course, it’s possible the original Tuesday release window is the true one and that it was changed simply to throw eagle-eyed fans off the scent.
The https://t.co/0TDeMk7Bda code was updated so the the-end thing has its end_time as Thursday at 4am EST
i really doubt they really going to make people not play for 4 days or whatever straight but its epic lmao
take it as you will pic.twitter.com/P6gYB7lWHw
— Lucas7yoshi – FNBR Leaks/News (@Lucas7yoshi) October 14, 2019
Popular Fortnite streamer Tyler “Ninja” Blevins took to Twitter yesterday, promising he would drop a hint regarding the next season if his tweet reached 250k likes. His fan-base delivered, of course, and so did the content creator, uploading a six-second video in which he is heard whispering “tacos.” As many of his followers then noted, this may be a not-so-subtle reference to the Taco Tuesday trend, which suggests tomorrow may indeed be the day Fortnite starts its Chapter 2 reboot.
Here is your hint, and I’m not joking. pic.twitter.com/Tqh9dhFEEL
— Ninja (@Ninja) October 14, 2019
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple