The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all great phones and reviews have proven that Apple has a winner on its hands in the camera department.
Like all new devices, the new iPhones have the odd bug that needs to be ironed out. One of those is a situation that sometimes leads to the Camera app displaying a black view rather than whatever the camera should be seeing. It’s a real pain, especially if it means that you miss a snap. Thankfully, there are some things you can do to get your camera working again.
Try Switching Cameras
One way to get things up and running a little more quickly could be to switch cameras. If you’re using the ultra wide, try switching to the wide angle camera and see if things work properly. If they do, switch back and take your shot.
Force-Quit The Camera App
If the first method doesn’t work, this is something you can definitely try in a pinch. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and then swipe the Camera app away. When you reopen the Camera app, things should be back up and running.
Restart Your iPhone
As with so many problems with iPhones and iPads, if all else fails, try restarting your device. The chances are good that whatever is going on will be fixed when you shut the phone down.
Hopefully, whatever is going on here will be fixed in a future software update. The iOS 13.2 beta is currently being tested by developers and with a little luck, that will put everything right when it’s made available to everyone.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple