Amazon is selling the Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for just $34.99 right now. That’s down from the usual asking price of around $50 and is a great way of juicing up even your iPhone and iPad, let alone a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
The USB-C adapter can do some wonderful things for charge times, too. For example, you can charge one of the latest iPhones from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes.
The Apple 30W USB-C power adapter can obviously charge any USB-C device including MacBooks and some MacBook Pros. But it can also charge the 2018 iPad Pro, too. In fact, if you pick up a USB-C to Lightning cable you can charge older iPads as well as iPhones as well. If you’re using a modern iPhone you’ll enjoy super quick charging – Apple ships iPhone 11 Pro with an 18W version of this charger and the speed at which that thing can charge is mind boggling. Especially if you’re used to the awful 5W charger that ships with other iPhones.
This is a great opportunity to up your charging speeds without spending the usual $50 asking price.
We don’t know how long this price will be around for, so make sure you take advantage of it while you still can. Don’t worry, you don’t need to remember to enter any special discount codes or clip any on-page coupons, either. Just add the adapter to your cart and check out as normal.
Buy: Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter from Amazon: $34.99 | Original price: $50
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple