Here’s a guide on how to fix boot loop (or bootloop) after checkra1n iOS 13 to 13.2.2 jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad.
Now that Checkra1n is available and people are jailbreaking iOS 13 left and right, it’s understandable that some of those people are running into issues. That’s just the way these things go and it’s impossible to avoid. One of the issues we’re hearing about is bootloops. But fear not. There’s a fix.
From what we’ve been hearing, the usual cause of bootloops after jailbreaking with Checkra1n is the installation of a tweak that isn’t compatible yet. It may be the jailbreak itself or iOS 13 that the tweak doesn’t like, but the reasons aren’t important here. What’s important is the fix.
If you find yourself in the unenviable situation of having a device that boots and reboots forever, here’s what you can do.
Step 1: Download the latest version of Checkra1n (checkra1n 0.9.2 at the time of writing).
Step 2: Re-jailbreak your device using the same steps you did the first time around.
Step 3: When the jailbreak starts, press and hold the Volume Up button until the device restarts.
Step 4: When your device is up and running, open Cydia and uninstall the incompatible tweak.
Once you’re done, you should be able to restart your device without issue. This process shouldn’t result in the loss of any data, either.
Again, these kinds of hiccups are to be expected when new jailbreaks arrive. Hopefully it won’t be an issue in the coming weeks and months.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update File Along With iPadOS 13.3 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.2.2 / iPadOS 13.2.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 Using Checkra1n On Mac, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak IPA For iOS 13.2.2 On Mac [0.9 beta]
- Checkra1n Windows Download Release Date: Here’s How To Jailbreak Now
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Fix Cydia Crashing On Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak