Here’s a possible fix for Checkra1n “Checking if device is ready” error 31 while jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad on iOS 13 jailbreak.
Now that Checkra1n is ready to go, you’re probably trying to jailbreak your iPhones and iPads.
We’ve seen plenty of people trying to do exactly that with some taking to social media to note that they’re having problems, namely, an error that says “Checking if device is ready” with nothing happening. One user summed it up perfectly.
I’m running Hackintosh and I installed checkra1n and tried to jailbreak my iPhone 7 but it’s stuck on “checking if device is ready” and there is nothing showing up on my phone any fix??
At first we thought the fact they were using a Hackintosh might be the issue, but we’ve also experienced the same issue on a “real” Mac. And then we came across what appears to be the fix. And sure enough, it worked for us.
If you’re having the problem we just described, try using a standard USB-A 3.0 to Lightning cable rather than a USB-C to Lightning cable. If you’re using an older iPhone, the chances are that’s already what you’re using and so far, we haven’t had too many problems with that configuration. But when we’ve found the issue rears its head, we’ve also found a USB-C cable.
We recommend using following cables or dongles for using checkra1n jailbreak:
Hopefully, that will get you up and running and all jailbroken should you come across this issue. If not, or you know of another solution, sound off in the comments. It can only help more people down the line.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 13.2.2:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update File Along With iPadOS 13.3 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.2.2 / iPadOS 13.2.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2.2 Using Checkra1n On Mac, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak IPA For iOS 13.2.2 On Mac [0.9 beta]
- Checkra1n Windows Download Release Date: Here’s How To Jailbreak Now
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Fix Cydia Crashing On Checkra1n iOS 13 Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Gold iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Red iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak