You can download iOS 15.0.1 IPSW links and OTA profile file along with that of iPadOS 15.0.1. Here are the details on this release.
Apple might have only recently made iOS 15 available to the public and is currently beta testing iOS 15.1, but this new iOS 15.0.1 update brings with it an important fix that has been causing problems ever since iPhone 13 went on sale on Friday, September 24.
As people set up their new iPhones many of them discovered that they could no longer unlock them using their Apple Watch. No amount of restarts fixed the issue, with Apple finally confirming that it was aware of the problem and that a fix would be made available in a future update. That update is now available and we’d suggest everyone installs it ASAP, even if you don’t have this particular Apple Watch issue.
iOS 15.0.1 includes bug fixes for your iPhone including an issue where some users could not unlock iPhone 13 models with Apple Watch.
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website:
With that update now available users have two options — either download iOS 15.0.1 via the OTA mechanism or by downloading and installing the IPSW files using iTunes on a PC and Finder on a Mac.
iOS 15.0.1 Download IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 15 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations), 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
Whichever of the two methods you choose, let’s hope it gets that Apple Watch unlocking feature back!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And Clean Install It, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 15 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 15 Download Final IPSW Links And OTA Update Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Fix iOS 15 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.