Here’s how you can now download iOS 15 final IPSW links and OTA profile file along with iPadOS 15 and then clean install it the right way.
With iOS 15 now available to the world it could be time to take the plunge and install it onto your iPhone or iPad yourself. After all, after months of beta testing it has to be ready for primetime, right?
One way to try and minimize potential issues is to do a completely clean installation and hope for the best. These are the steps you need to follow.
Step 1: First up, you’re going to need to download the correct IPSW file that corresponds to the iPhone that you are installing iOS 14 onto. You can grab the required IPSW file from here: iOS 15 Download Final IPSW Links And OTA Update Released.
Step 2: On your iPhone, head to Settings > iCloud > Find My. Make sure you toggle the switch into the OFF position. This needs to be disabled, so make sure you follow this step.
Step 3: Connect your device to your PC or Mac. Open iTunes on a PC and a Finder window on a Mac
Step 4: Select your connected device from the interface. On a PC, click your iPhone or iPad in the devices section. Mac users should click the Finder icon and select the iPhone or iPad in the sidebar.
Step 5: You need to do a manual restore rather than a standard restore. This involves holding down the ALT key on a Mac, or the SHIFT key on a Windows PC, followed by clicking the Restore iPhone… button. Browse and select the required IPSW file when prompted.
That should be the process complete. After a couple of restarts, you should be left with a clean installation of iOS 15, ready to go!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And Clean Install It, Here’s How
- iOS 15 Download Final IPSW Links And OTA Update Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Fix iOS 15 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.