Here’s how to fix iOS 15 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error right after the update on your compatible iPhone device.
Compatible iPhone owners all over the world have been avoiding the various iOS 15 pre-release seeds over the last few months in anticipation of getting their hands on the initial public release.
Well, that public release is now here and for millions of iPhone owners all over the world, everything is going swimmingly in terms of downloading and installing the update.
With that said, for every collection of happy upgraders, there will, unfortunately, be a subset of iPhone users who run into a brick wall. One potential brick wall is the “Could not activate iPhone” error that could pop up out of the blue and essentially put the brakes on the upgrade. Thankfully, if you hit this error, there are a few things that you can try and resolve the issue.
Restart/reboot your router
This might seem like a simple solution but sometimes restarting or rebooting your router can resolve the issue. This isn’t going to solve the problem for everyone hitting this error but it’s definitely a quick potential solution that’s worth a shot in the first instance.
Wait for Apple’s servers to come back to life
Apple is one of the largest technology companies in the world and has the underlying technological infrastructure to back up that status. With that said, sometimes there are just too many people from every corner of the globe attempting to do the same thing at the same time with the one single dependency being Apple’s severs having the capacity and the ability to perform. And sometimes they just can’t. If that’s the case, then just exercise some patience and wait for the load to die down and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Hopefully, you’ll be up and running with everything that iOS 15 offers in no time at all.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Build 22000.132 ISO Beta Released With A New Snipping Tool And More
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- iOS 15 Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- 150+ iOS 15 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [List]
- Download iOS 15 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And Clean Install It, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 15 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 15 Download Final IPSW Links And OTA Update Released
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Fix iOS 15 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 15 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.