Apple today made Apple One available to millions of users around the world, just as CEO Tim Cook said it would during yesterday’s earnings call. The new services bundle is available in three different tiers depending on what you’re looking to take advantage of.
Before the arrival of Apple One, those wanting to subscribe to Apple services had to do so one-by-one. With Apple’s services catalog continuing to grow that was starting to grow unwieldy. With Apple Music, Apple TV+, iCloud, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, and soon Fitness+, Apple One was very much needed.
There are discounts to be had as well here on Apple Music, Apple Arcade and more.
The three tiers of Apple One start at $14.95 per month for an individual who will gain access to 50GB of iCloud storage, Apple Music, Apple TV+, and Apple Arcade.
Next up is the Family plan, priced at $19.95 per month. That gives a family of up to six people the same services, but with 200GB of iCloud storage on offer.
Finally, we have Premier. Priced at $29.95 per month for up to six people, this gives users everything. That means Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, 2TB of iCloud storage, Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+ when it launches later this year.
Apple One Individual and Apple One Family are available in more than 100 countries. Apple One Premier is limited to the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia at the time of writing.
Those looking to upgrade should open the App Store on iPhone or iPad, tap their profile, and then tab Subscriptions.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.