You can now download iOS 14.1 final IPSW links and OTA profile as well as iPadOS 14.1 IPSW links and OTA profile for your compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The ongoing global pandemic has affected a lot of lives and a lot of businesses. It has also derailed a lot of processes and announcements that we have come to rely on.
Apple’s iPhone 12 announcement maybe a little later than expected but that hasn’t stopped the software updates from coming through thick and fast. The company’s internal engineers continue to work at a rapid pace.
Although important, this latest iOS/iPadOS release doesn’t come with the same levels of importance that was placed on the initial iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 releases. In order to progress the platform further, it seems that Apple is using iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1 as relatively small bug fix releases that offer generalized improvements and under-the-hood enhancements designed to allow the firmware to run a lot smoother on all compatible device.
The release may be a relatively small one but it is still one that’s worth grabbing. If you have already taken the opportunity to get your hands on an earlier version of iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, then downloading this latest release will be a breeze and won’t change anything from a UI/usability perspective. Simply head to Settings > General > Software Update to grab the latest release. Alternatively, if you prefer more manual installation, then you can grab the relevant IPSW file from the links below.
iOS 14.1 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 14.1 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
Update: Here’s Apple’s official changelog for iOS 14.1 and iPadOS 14.1:
iOS 14.1 includes improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone.
- Adds support for 10-bit HDR video playback and edit in Photos for iPhone 8 and later
- Addresses an issue where some widgets, folders, and icons were showing up in reduced size on the Home Screen
- Addresses an issue where dragging widgets on the Home Screen could remove apps from folders
- Fixes an issue where some emails in Mail were sent from an incorrect alias
- Fixes an issue that could prevent incoming calls from displaying region information
- Fixes an issue on some devices where selecting zoomed display mode and an alphanumeric passcode could result in the Lock Screen emergency call button overlapping with the text input box
- Addresses an issue where some users were occasionally unable to download or add songs to their library while viewing an album or playlist
- Fixes an issue that could prevent zeroes from appearing in Calculator
- Resolves an issue where streaming video resolution could temporarily be reduced at the start of playback
- Fixes an issue that prevented setting up a family member’s Apple Watch for some users
- Resolves an issue where the Apple Watch case material was displayed incorrectly in the Apple Watch app
- Addresses an issue in the Files app that could cause some MDM-managed cloud service providers to incorrectly display content as unavailable
- Improves compatibility with Ubiquiti wireless access points
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.