Apple will make its service bundle, Apple One, available to all starting tomorrow, October 30.
The bundle will encompass all of Apple’s existing services – depending on the bundle chosen – including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, and Apple Fitness+.
Apple Fitness is also said to be launching this quarter.
The news comes via Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman and Emily Chang with the original source said to be Apple CFO Luca Maestri.
Apple CFO Luca Maestri told @emilychangtv that Apple One is launching tomorrow and Fitness+ is launching this quarter.
— Mark Gurman (@markgurman) October 29, 2020
Apple announced the new services bundle last month alongside the Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE. But things have been eerily quiet ever since with no indication of when we could expect the new bundle to be available. Now, it seems, we know that tomorrow will be the big day.
The new bundle will actually be three, with Individual, Family, and Premier options on offer. Apple says that the best bundle for users will be selected so we won’t need to get a calculator out and start working things out. That’s good news, so long as you trust Apple’s systems to get it right. Given the quality of software in recent years we’re not sure that’s likely.
We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled and ears to the ground for when Apple One finally goes live. Will you be taking advantage of the new bundle and if so, which tier do you plan on going for? Hit us up in the comments and let us know.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.