This deal lets you get a $50 reduction on Apple’s latest model MacBook Air. With this discount applied, the stunning macOS-powered laptop with 256GB of storage can be yours for just $949.
Apple has – we expect – one of the most expensive marketing teams in the world. So, with that in mind, let’s see what that team has to say about the latest model MacBook Air.
The incredibly thin and light MacBooj Air features a brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology, Magic Keyboard, processors with up to twice the performance, faster grapcis, Touch ID, and all-day battery life.
With that marketing spiel, the team has chosen to focus on a few parts of the MacBook that will immediately stand out and appeal to consumers. The all-day battery life being one. The integration of Touch ID into the MacBook Air range is also a big benefit for people that want to enhance security. The improved processors also mean that this model MacBook Air will provide a lot more processing grunt compared to earlier models.
The machine comes with a stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with the aforementioned True Tone technology. The new Magic Keyboard is backlit for ease-of-use in low-light conditions and the built-in trackpad is now 20% larger than previous iterations in order to allow more room for multi-touch gestures. It has Intel Iris Plus graphics, 256GB of fast SSD storage, 8GB of accompanying memory, and Intel’s tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processors. It will also benefit from being able to access the brand new macOS Big Sur update when that is finally released into the public domain.
Do yourself a huge favor and grab this gorgeous MacBook Air machine right now whilst you can still benefit from a $50 discount. There are no promotional codes or coupons required to achieve this price but just be aware that the discount could be revoked at any time.
Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Space Gray (Latest Model) from Amazon: $949.99 | Original price: $999
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.