Apple has today released a new update for Apple Watch Series 3 owners. The update, watchOS 7.0.3, is now available for download via the Watch app on the user’s iPhone.
The new update is specific to Apple Watch Series 3 owners who had complained of random device restarts. Apple’s watchOS 7.0.3 release notes explain that people should see an improvement with this release.
watchOS 7.0.3 contains improvements and bug fixes, including an issue where Apple Watch Series 3 may unexpectedly restart for some users.
It’s also likely that there are other performance enhancements and bug fixes as well.
Anyone wanting to begin the download can open the Watch app and tap on General followed by Software Update. It’s worth remembering the Apple Watch will need to be charged above 50% and connected to a charger before the update will begin. You must keep the iPhone and Apple Watch close together and connected to WiFi during the update process, too.
The watchOS 7 update as a whole hasn’t been plain sailing for Apple Watch owners of any description, with some reporting poor battery life. With this update released Apple will be hoping that at least one bug has been fixed for good.
Have you updated to watchOS 7.0.3 and if so, has it made your Apple Watch Series 3 more stable? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.