The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are all now available to buy and if you’re picking one up, you’re probably going to need some from of case to keep it safe. No matter how hard Apple says the new glass is, it’s still going to break if you’re not careful.
Thankfully, Totallee has you covered with a whole raft of cases that can keep your new pride and joy safe, and they’re all available to pick up on Amazon, too.
There are a few cases to choose from, and they’re all available no matter which of the new iPhones you picked up.
To start, there are the super thin cases that will mean you can enjoy your new iPhone in all its glory. They’re available in a whole raft of colors, too.
If you’d rather have something a little more flashy looking, leather might be the way to go. We’re huge fans of leather iPhone cases, and these come with metallic button covers and a microfiber lining to keep the back of your iPhone scratch-free.
Of course, the very best way to keep your iPhone safe but still enjoy its finish is to use a clear case. Totallee has you covered there, too. It’s made of quality TPU, so it’ll feel lovely in the hand.
Any of those will keep your iPhone nice and safe without making it look horrendous in the process.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section