Here is iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 final download release time in your region time zone, complete with details.
Now that Apple has brought iOS 13 to the public there are tons of people finding out that it isn’t quite as bug-free as most big releases tend to be. There’s no doubt that things could do with having a little more time to fully bake, and that’s where iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 comes into play.
Thankfully Apple has already told us when the update will be released. We’d initially been told that it would be September 30th, but Apple has now confirmed that it will be much sooner – September 24th.
If you’re waiting for that release to land – and if you’re stuck using iOS 13 you probably are – then you’ll want to know when to expect it. If Apple sticks to its usual release windows then we expect it to release iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 at 10am PST and 1pm EST on September 24th.
Obviously, that doesn’t really tell you much if you aren’t in one of those two time zones. Thankfully, we’ve got you covered. Belle is the time that we expect the update to drop across the globe.
If you’ve been using iOS 13 for a few days and are experiencing the same crazy bugs that the rest of us are, you’re definitely going to want to get this update installed as soon as possible. It’s not only going to apply some fixes, but bring some of the iOS 13 features that have yet to land. Take our advise and install it ASAP. You won’t regret it.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section