Amazon is currently offering the stunning TP-Link Deco S4 mesh Wi-Fi system for the bargain price of just $129.99. You don’t need to enter any discount codes and there are no on-screen coupons to contend with, either. Just place your order as you normally would and then wait for your new WiFi system to arrive.
Amazon would normally sell the TP-Link Deco S4 mesh Wi-Fi system for around $150, making this a saving of 13% and $20. We don’t know how long we can expect this deal to remain on the table, but we’re pretty confident when we say you don’t want to miss out on this one. Ignoring the performance for a minute, just look at these access points. They’re gorgeous!
Buy: TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System from Amazon: $129.99 | Original price: $150
At the time of writing the TP-Link Deco S4 mesh Wi-Fi system has more than 11,500 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That should be a pretty good indication of what you’re getting yourself into here.
Capable of covering up to 5,500 square feet in glorious Wi-Fi, this pack offers incredibly fast AC1200 speeds and can handle up to 100 devices on the network at any one time. Robust parent controls also ensure that you’ll have complete knowledge and control over what your kids are doing.
Setting the TP-Link Deco S4 mesh Wi-Fi system up is super easy thanks to the Deco iPhone and Android app and you can even do things like turn the guest Wi-Fi on and off using your voice thanks to the power of Alexa.
If you’re looking to extend your Wi-Fi to a new room or just want to make sure that your Wi-Fi network doesn’t look like it came out of a 1990s server room, this is a great time to add the TP-Link Deco S4 mesh Wi-Fi system to your home.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- iOS 15 Beta 2 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect It From Apple
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.