You can now download iOS 15 beta 1 IPSW links and install on iPhone 12, Pro, 11, Pro Max, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, and iPod seventh-generation. It’s currently available to those registered on Apple Developer Program as announced at this year’s revamped WWDC 2021.
After all of the talk Apple just made iOS 15 beta 1 available for developers to download on their compatible iPhone and iPod touch devices.
As we’d expected, Apple shared all of the details about what will go into the update when it’s made available to the public later this year.
Now, it’s over to developers to make sure that they get their apps ready for the big day while also putting iOS 15 through its paces. Hopefully all of the biggest bugs will have been dealt with by the time it comes time for us mere mortals to get in on the act.
Developers can download iOS 15 via a couple of different ways. The IPSW restore images are available for download directly from the Apple Developer Center right now, while a configuration file for OTA installation is also offered.
If you have downloaded the IPSW file, following the instructions below on how to install it:
If the configuration profile file method is your preferred way of getting iOS 15, you can follow the instructions for that here:
If all goes accord to plan we expect Apple to make iOS 15 available to the public in September, days before the iPhone 13 lineup lands on our doorstep. Until then it’s a case of watching as developers test iOS 15, although there is a good chance that a public beta program will also get underway once iOS 15 beta 2 or beta 3 rolls around. Just to make sure there are no big bugs left over from developer beta testing.
As ever, we’d only suggest installing iOS 15 in beta form if you have a device that can be used solely for testing. If that isn’t you, we recommend hanging fire until Tim Cook and co say it’s safe to go.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.