This Renewed M1 iMac Is Just $1,067 If You Order Soon
Amazon is currently selling a renewed M1 iMac for just $1,067.84 if you place your order soon. While there is no indication of how long this deal will be available, we do know that stocks are limited. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. With that in mind, make sure to place those orders now to make sure that you don’t miss out.
Amazon would normally sell the renewed M1 iMac for around $1,280 which means you’re now saving more than $210 and 16% without having to lift a finger. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons that need to be used, so place an order as you would for any other item.
Here’s what Amazon has to say about its renewed iMac:
– This pre-owned product has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors. It is not certified by Apple.
– This product is in “Excellent condition”. It shows no signs of cosmetic damage visible from a distance of 12 inches.
– This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
– Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
– This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it does not work as expected
This renewed M1 iMac has an Apple M1 chip with eight CPU cores and seven GPU cores married to 8GB of RAM. A 256GB SSD takes care of storage, while multiple colors are also available. Be sure to select the color that matches your style and remember, stocks are limited – if you preferred color is gone, maybe try another.