Grab yourself the 2021 Apple iPad complete with 256GB of onboard storage for just $449. The impressive hardware is backed by the latest version of iPadOS and is currently available with a $30 discount applied.
Due to the fact that this hardware was originally released in 2021, it’s still a top-performing model and one that will likely last for a long time for most users. It comes with a gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone and is powered by Apple’s own A13 Bionic chip with the accompanying Neural Engine. This particular model is also backed by a whopping 256GB of internal storage. Considering that most music and videos are streamed these days, that should leave a heap of storage space for apps and games.
The 2021 iPad features a physical Home button underneath the display with an integrated Touch ID sensor that provides access to secure authentication as well as well allowing secure Apple Pay purchases. It offers stereo audio, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and all of the usual connectivity methods and internal sensors that you would expect from this type of Apple product.
In addition to the impressive hardware specification, this model iPad benefits from the latest improvements that Apple has made to the iPadOS platform. This will include all of the latest software-based features, enhancements, and security improvements that have come in recent months with the release of iPadOS 15. Owners will also benefit from ongoing incremental and major iPadOS releases for the foreseeable future. An excellent opportunity to grab a modern iPad that will definitely stand the test of time.
The direct link for the purchase of this iPad is listed below. There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve the advertised $449.00 selling price but you will need to act with haste if you want to get the $30 discount.
Buy: 2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 256GB) from Amazon: $449 | Original price: $479
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.2.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.2.1
- Jailbreak iOS 15.2.1 On iPhone And iPad – Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.