You can now download iOS 15.2.1 final IPSW files and OTA profile file along with that of iPadOS 15.2.1 file right now. Here are the details of both releases.
Apple is getting 2022 off to a good start by releasing a new update for both iPhone and iPad.
This latest set of releases seems set to be more about fixing bugs and security holes than adding any new features, but that might be all the more reason to get them both installed as soon as possible.
Apple’s release notes list two particular fixes. First, Apple says that it has fixed an issue that could cause images to not appear in the Messages app when sent via iCloud Link. Second, third-party apps were previously unresponsive when using CarPlay. That should now be fixed.
The new releases can be downloaded as over-the-air updates but those who prefer to do things the old fashioned way can also download each of them manually, too. Below are the links to all iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 releases.
iOS 15.2.1 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
iPadOS 15.2.1 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- iPad (5th generation), iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th and 8th generations), 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.2.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.2.1
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.