The number one best-selling gaming peripheral brand is currently offering a great deal on its BlackShark V2 gaming headset. For those that act right now, the price of this popular headset has dropped down to just $74.99.
The Razer BlackShark V2 headset is advertised as a piece of gaming hardware that has been designed for the pros. With that said, at this price, it’s the perfect and highly performant gaming accessory that would compliment any setup. Even the leisurely gamer who just wants to be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with friends.
The high-end audio is driven by Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm drivers that offer brighter, clearer audio with richer highs and more powerful lows. The headphones also come with the Razer HyperClear cardioid microphone with USB sound card that improves voice output even further than on previous models. Razer has also designed these headphones to ensure that the wearer can focus entirely on the game itself by blocking out the outside world with advanced passive noise cancellation.
The Razer BlackShark is also built for comfort. The design comes with ultra-soft breathable memory foam ear cushions. This design improves the clamping force from earlier models and minimizes the heat and sweat build-up for a much-improved comfort experience. The headset works with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices, allowing you to enjoy unfair audio advantage across almost every platform.
Given its extensive compatibility with gaming consoles, mobile devices, and PCs, this Razer BlackShark headset could be the perfect festive gift for the gaming enthusiast in your life. This deal definitely isn’t going to last forever so it’s worth making the purchase right now whilst the deal is still hot! There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve the 24% discount.
Buy: Razer BlackShark V2 Gaming Headset from Amazon: $74.99 | Original price: $100
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.1 Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.1 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.