Pixelmator is a developer more famous for its Pixelmator Pro graphics app on Mac and iPad, but it’s now brought another of its apps to iPhone in the form of Pixelmator Photo. The new app can be downloaded from the App Store now and is available for free to everyone who already owns the iPad version.
If you don’t own it already, now is the time to buy. For a limited time you’ll be able to buy Pixelmator Photo for iPhone and iPad for just $3.99 — half the usual asking price of $7.99.
You’ll get plenty for your money, too. Pixelmator says that there are more than 30 color adjustment tools on offer here, with users able to take a photo with their iPhone and then immediately edit it on-device. Support for the Files app is also included, opening the door to external storage devices.
Pixelmator Photo for iPhone
• Enjoy the full, desktop-class photo editing experience of Pixelmator Photo on iPhone.
• Edit photos using a complete collection of powerful, nondestructive color adjustments designed using advanced image processing techniques.
• Make your photos stand out with photographer-designed presets inspired by film photography.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using an incredible object removal tool.
• Automatically enhance shots using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million pro photos.
• Magically increase the resolution of photos using AI.
• Crop, straighten, and rotate photos with a powerful and easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Automatically sync every change you make back to your Photos library.
• Easily copy and paste edits between photos or batch edit even hundreds of photos at a time.
• Open and edit over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW.
• Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the Core ML-powered Denoise feature.
• Copy the look of any photo to another using AI-powered color matching.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
Pixelmator Photo is already one of the best photo editing apps on iPad and now the addition of an iPhone version means it’s a no-brainer. Being able to get both apps under one purchase is just the icing on the cake.
You may also like to check out:
- Download Windows 11 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Force Download Windows 11 Free Upgrade Right Now, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Install Windows 11 On A Mac Using Boot Camp Today
- Download Windows 11 Installation Assistant For Your PC
- How To Upgrade To Windows 11 From Windows 10 For Free
- How To Create Bootable Windows 11 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- Download: iOS 15.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 15.2 — Out Now
- Jailbreak iOS 15.2 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- How To Install macOS 12 Monterey Hackintosh On PC [Guide]
- Best iPhone 13, 13 Pro Tempered Glass Screen Protectors Available Today [List]
- Best iPhone 13, Pro Max 20W USB-C Chargers [List]
- Top iPhone 13 Pro Max Screen Protectors Available To Buy [List]
- Best iPhone 13 / Pro Cases For Protection Available Right Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 15 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.