Pixelmator Photo Comes To iPhone With More Than 30 Color Tools
Pixelmator is a developer more famous for its Pixelmator Pro graphics app on Mac and iPad, but it’s now brought another of its apps to iPhone in the form of Pixelmator Photo. The new app can be downloaded from the App Store now and is available for free to everyone who already owns the iPad version.
If you don’t own it already, now is the time to buy. For a limited time you’ll be able to buy Pixelmator Photo for iPhone and iPad for just $3.99 — half the usual asking price of $7.99.
You’ll get plenty for your money, too. Pixelmator says that there are more than 30 color adjustment tools on offer here, with users able to take a photo with their iPhone and then immediately edit it on-device. Support for the Files app is also included, opening the door to external storage devices.
Pixelmator Photo for iPhone
• Enjoy the full, desktop-class photo editing experience of Pixelmator Photo on iPhone.
• Edit photos using a complete collection of powerful, nondestructive color adjustments designed using advanced image processing techniques.
• Make your photos stand out with photographer-designed presets inspired by film photography.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using an incredible object removal tool.
• Automatically enhance shots using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million pro photos.
• Magically increase the resolution of photos using AI.
• Crop, straighten, and rotate photos with a powerful and easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Automatically sync every change you make back to your Photos library.
• Easily copy and paste edits between photos or batch edit even hundreds of photos at a time.
• Open and edit over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW.
• Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the Core ML-powered Denoise feature.
• Copy the look of any photo to another using AI-powered color matching.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
Pixelmator Photo is already one of the best photo editing apps on iPad and now the addition of an iPhone version means it’s a no-brainer. Being able to get both apps under one purchase is just the icing on the cake.