You can now download Kodi 18.4 IPA for iOS 13, iOS 13.1 and even iPadOS 13.1 running on iPhone and iPad. Here are the details.
If you have already, or are planning on, upgrade to Apple’s recently released iOS 13, but also love consuming and streaming media, then it’s also possible to get the extremely popular Kodi media software on that device.
Yes, that’s right, the recently released Kodi 18.4 is works on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 in our tests which is amazing news for those early adopters of Apple’s most recent release.
Kodi is one of those wonderful pieces of software which has cemented itself as a globally popular installation. And this isn’t just one particular set of users or people who interact with one particular platform on a daily basis. Because of the hard work from the dedicated and distributed team dotted all over the world. Kodi is not only continuously updated, improved, and stabilized, but it’s also offered on pretty much every popular platform. macOS. Windows. Android. Linux. iOS. You name it and the team does its utmost to support it.
And it’s the last one in that list that we are particularly concerned with today thanks to the fact that Apple has just issued the iOS 13 update for all iPhone and iPod touch owners with a compatible device. That release is great news for individuals who want the latest OS-level features from Apple but not so great news if it means that important installations and often-used apps stop working. Thankfully, Kodi 18.4 is iOS 13 compatible – even if unofficially, which means that it is immediately possible to not only benefit from all of Apple’s hard work but also continue benefiting from everything that having the Kodi IPA installed on an iPhone running iOS 13 offers.
Kodi 18.4 has recently been seeded as a nightly build, which means that it isn’t the latest publicly accessible and stable Kodi version, so keep that in mind when downloading it and using it. But, for a passionate and involved community, getting access to nightly builds is part of the fun of being a Kodi lover, right?
If you are part of the iOS 13 crew and want to continue being loyal to the Kodi offering, then you can grab Kodi 18.4 for your iOS 13 device directly from kodi.tv/download. Dive right in and remember to enjoy the iOS 13 and Kodi 18.4 combination.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 13 Could Not Activate iPhone Activation Error After Update, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 No Service Issue After Upgrade, Here’s How
- iOS 13 Photos Camera Roll Missing?: Check “All Photos” Section